Thu, Jan 11|
CONNECT Community Center for Wellbeing
Liberatory Care Winter Cohort
Connect to your needs and cultivate rhythms of "self-and-community-care" that embody your liberatory values to nourish you and your community at the deepest levels. A 6-week cohort of liberatory leaders, community care workers and values-led business owners.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2024, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
CONNECT Community Center for Wellbeing, 3892 Wyoming St, St. Louis, MO 63116, USA
About the event
Both liberation and so-called "self-care" are very personal, based in our lived experiences, our ancestors, our positionalities and our dreams for our lives and our communities. In this 6-week cohort of visionary leaders, community care workers and values-led business owners, connect to your needs and cultivate rhythms of "self-and-community-care" that embody your liberatory values to nourish yourself and your community at the deepest levels. Over 6 weeks, we will assess our wellbeing in different areas of our lives and create "self-and-community care plans" to transform the way we balance and engage in care in our lives.
Thursdays Jan. 4th-Feb. 8th, 5:30-7pm CST
HYBRID (you can attend both virtually + in-person at CONNECT)
Facilitated by Liberty Gonzalez of Awakening Creatives
Registration closes on January 2nd
Your registration includes:
- 6 weeks of 90 minute live (hybrid) group calls
- One 1-on-1 30 minute intention setting call
- Empathic Self-Knowing Self-Guided online course
- Liberatory Care Coloring Book
In this cohort we will...
- Connect to care that is a part of your liberation
We are going to get really specific. After assessing where we're at in different areas of our lives, we will explore the challenges to co-creating wellbeing in those areas and get creative about new boundaries and rhythms to support our thriving in 2024.
- Hold each other accountable to the care we need
Did you take that mental health day? Did you attend that protest that called your soul? Did you meal prep while singing naked in your socks? Each week we will check in to see how you are integrating your intentions for liberatory care.
- Get specific. Create life affirming rhythms
You will leave this group with a Self-and-Community Care plan that integrates your needs for care with your needs for community connection and contribution in line with a renewed personal definition of personal and collective liberation.
This cohort is for you if you:
- ... are struggling with burnout and want to cultivate care rituals to uplift you
- .... want to reconnect to and embody your most sacred values
- ... are yearning to feel more alive, so that you can show up to you work from a place of being deeply nourished.
- ... know that an individualistic approach to self-care is insufficient to create true holistic wellbeing in your life
- ... want to engage in care that is a part of your liberation